Cisco 7926 Wireless IP Phone
The Cisco Wireless IP Phone 7926 is designed for users in rigorous workspaces as well as general office environments, where mobile communications and bar-code scanning are required. It supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, quality of service (QoS), and security. Some of the main benefits and highlights follow:
● IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio
● Two-inch color display
● 2D image bar-code scanner
● Bluetooth 2.0 support with enhanced data rate (EDR)
● IP54 rated for protection against dust and splashing water
● MIL-STD-810F standard for shock resistance
● Long battery life (up to 240 hours of standby time or 13 hours of talk time)Lithium-ion battery Note: Actual battery life varies based on environmental factors and Bluetooth use.
● Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
● Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
● Support for a wide range of applications through XML and Java Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP)
FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY INCLUDED
To find out more information on our warranty please click HERE
What’s Included in the price of the Cisco IP Phone 7926?
- Customization of the phone
- Remote Assistance
- Live customer support
- Quick Reference Card for quickly utilizing phone functions
- Full user manual
- All cables necessary for installation
- Certified Case Manager to assist with your specific phone system
- FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY & can be extended for each year after.