Cisco 7975 Color Touchscreen IP Phone
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975 is a color and touchscreen phone. It addresses the needs of the executive or major decision maker, administrative assistants, and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications.
Features of the 7975 Color Touchscreen phone are:
- 5.6-inch (14 cm) graphical TFT color touchscreen display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight.
- Wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications & full-duplex speakerphone
- Adjustable foot stand
- Supports up to 2 key expansion modules
The 7975 has the following keys:
- 8 Programmable line keys
- Soft keys
- Back and release keys
- Four-way navigation and select keys
- Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
- Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
- Standard keypad
- Volume-control toggle key
- Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY INCLUDED
To find out more information on our warranty please click HERE
What’s Included in the price of the Cisco IP Phone 7975?
- Customization of the phone (ex: programming line keys, flow of calls, setting up voicemail, ringtones, etc.)
- Remote Assistance
- Live customer support
- Quick Reference Card for quickly utilizing phone functions
- Full user manual
- All cables necessary for installation
- Certified Case Manager to assist with your specific phone system
- FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY & can be extended for each year after.