Cisco 8811 Monochrome IP Phone
The Cisco 8811 Monochrome IP Phone is a cost-effective, business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communications for small to large enterprise businesses.
Features of the 8811 Monochrome Phone are:
- 5-in., 800 × 480 resolution, grayscale display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- Wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications & full-duplex speakerphone
- Energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- Dual Position foot stand
- 5 Programmable line keys
- Soft keys
- Back and release keys
- Four-way navigation and select keys
- Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
- Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
- Standard keypad
- Volume-control toggle key
- Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY INCLUDED
To find out more information on our warranty please click HERE
What’s Included in the price of the Cisco IP Phone 8811?
- Customization of the phone (ex: programming line keys, flow of calls, setting up voicemail, ringtones, etc.)
- Remote Assistance
- Live customer support
- Quick Reference Card for quickly utilizing phone functions
- Full user manual
- All cables necessary for installation
- Certified Case Manager to assist with your specific phone system
- FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY & can be extended for each year after.