Cisco 8851 Color IP Phone
With the Cisco 8851 Color IP Phone you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use.
Features of the 8851 Phone are:
- 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- Wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications & full-duplex speakerphone
- Cisco Intelligent Proximity brings the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work.
- Comes standard with a USB port so you can charge your smartphone when at your desk, and stay connected when away from your desk.
- Dual position foot stand
- Bluetooth 3.0 (up to 66-ft [20m] range) is supported
- The 8851 supports up to two KEMs to expand from 5 or 10 line buttons to 61 or 66 line buttons.
The 8851 has the following keys:
- 5 programmable line keys
- Soft keys
- Back and release keys
- Four-way navigation and select keys
- Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
- Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
- Standard keypad
- Volume-control toggle key
- Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY INCLUDED
To find out more information on our warranty please click HERE
What’s Included in the price of the Cisco IP Phone 8851?
- Customization of the phone (ex: programming line keys, flow of calls, setting up voicemail, ringtones, etc.)
- Remote Assistance
- Live customer support
- Quick Reference Card for quickly utilizing phone functions
- Full user manual
- All cables necessary for installation
- Certified Case Manager to assist with your specific phone system
- FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY & can be extended for each year after.