Cisco 8865 Wireless Color Video IP Phone
The Cisco 8865 wireless, color video IP phone combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability. Encrypted voice communications for enhanced security. And access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
Features of the 8865 Wireless Color Video Phone are:
- 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
- Wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability
- 720p HD video (encode and decode)
- Cisco Intelligent Proximity you can use your desk and mobile phones together when you are at your desk. During mobile calls you can move the audio path over to the 8865 for better acoustics.
Two USB ports enhance the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, in addition to providing charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets◦ A side USB port provides up to 500mA power output at 5V or 2.5W◦ A back USB (in yellow) port provides 500mA power output and is upgradable to support up to 2.1A power output at 5V or 10.5W
- The phone offers Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range)
- Dual foot stand
- Wireless ~ As an alternative to wired Ethernet, the 8865 supports a Wi-Fi radio with integrated antenna enabling connectivity to a Wi-Fi access-point infrastructure, thereby saving on the labor costs of pulling Ethernet cables to every work location.
- Supports up to three KEMs to expand from 5- to 113-line buttons. You have the convenience of many speed dials or programmable features
The 8865 has the following keys:
- 5 Programmable line keys
- Soft keys
- Back and release keys
- Four-way navigation and select keys
- Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
- Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
- Standard keypad
- Volume-control toggle key
- Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY INCLUDED
To find out more information on our warranty please click HERE
What’s Included in the price of the Cisco IP Phone 8865?
- Customization of the phone (ex: programming line keys, flow of calls, setting up voicemail, ringtones, etc.)
- Remote Assistance
- Live customer support
- Quick Reference Card for quickly utilizing phone functions
- Full user manual
- All cables necessary for installation
- Certified Case Manager to assist with your specific phone system
- FULL ONE YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY & can be extended for each year after.