Phone Systems Express provides a full 1 (one) year warranty on all phones, routers and switches sold by PSE. Should a device fail within the first 90 (ninety) days from date of invoice, Phone Systems Express will cover shipping both directions for replacement items. Items returned for warranty exchange beyond the 90th day of invoice, buyer pays return shipping and Phone Systems Express will send the exchanged item within a five business days from receipt of the defective unit at no charge to the buyer.
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RMA NUMBER BEFORE RETURNING A DEFECTIVE ITEM. Please call 386.753.4773 or email our service department (email@example.com) for an RMA number.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in same condition as when delivered to the customer.
- Returns without an RMA will be refused.
- Please allow five days from the date we receive your return for your replacement to be shipped back to you as we must test/inspect the equipment and validate serial numbers.
- Items that do not match serial numbers on file or have damage will not be refunded or exchanged.
- If any sign of tampering or removal of warranty label may result in refusal of your return and credit.
We will email you shipping label to return any product that arrives to you defective or fails within the first ninety days from date of invoice. We are not responsible to any return shipping charge if you chose not to use the return label provided. You are responsible for all return shipping charge for any other reasons or returns past ninety days from date of invoice.